Monday, March 24, 2008

2 in 1

Post One
Look at how big this tiny little princess is getting! She just melts my heart every time I see that beautiful smile that is now her Daddy made over. Thats right, she is a clone of her Daddy! I love it! Whenever I look at the two of them and see how much they resemble, I get overcome with joy that he is my husband and she is my daughter. I love them both with all of my heart!

Post TwoIsn't she pretty in her Easter dress?? I hope that you all had a very Blessed Easter!

4 comments:

PandaMom said...

What a darling little sweet pea!

I noticed that you have two blogs, but this second one has no links. I just started a second blog last week and CANNOT figure out how to add links (or ANYTHING to the sidebar!) since in my dashboard I don't even HAVE the Template option for the second blog. If you figure it out will you let me know what you did? Thanks!

Lexie said...

She is getting so big!!!! So adorable!! And YES! I lOVE her easter dress!! So sweet!

Lexie

Mama Darling said...

Too precious for words! What a beautiful smile!!!!

Mommy Spice said...

She is just a DOLL!! I can only imagine how overwhelming it would be to see a little person resemble your husband....two people you love so much.