Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sleeeepp!!!

Hey everyone. This is the first time that I have really got to sit down and write a good post since my Evie has been born. Things are going great! She is 2 weeks old already. Time goes by so fast...so fast. She is really blossoming though and doing great. The only issue we are having right now is the fact that she has her nights and days confused terrible. She sleeps all day long and then at around ten or eleven, she's up for the night. Its starting to get to me as far as my sleeping. I'm just trying to keep her up as much as I can but she is only 2 weeks old, therefore, she is going to sleep. I hate that my first real post is me whining about how I need sleep and I don't want it to be like this but I'm just trying to seek a little advice from fellow mommys!Here is a picture of me and my LiL Bumpkin sound asleep. And yes...it was during the day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Your little peanut is a cutie!

Mama Darling said...

Sleep? What's that? Welcome to motherhood...the land where a good night's sleep is literally only a dream of the past.Lol Just kidding...Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!!!Just perfect for your family! Newborns sleep a lot and usually wake up when they are hungry or uncomfortable. When she wakes in the daytime, play with her as much as you can. At night, keep it low key when she wakes up. Eventually, it will all work out. It's all part of her development (yours, too.) Oh, but the days/nights confusion will start all over when she becomes a teenager! Lol

CNA said...

She is absolutly ADORABLE!!!! Glad you've finally gotten some sleep! =D Congrats! Can't wait to see pic after pic of your little peanut!! =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
*CAITI*

Mommy Spice said...

Congratulations!! She's just beautiful. I was so excited to see your icon on my comments. I had to quickly come over and see pics. I hope little Miss Evie gets night and day figured out pretty soon for your sake. That is such a great picture of you two sleeping together. That's a framer!!

Roy and Lori said...

Congratulations!!!


She is so pretty! Just adorable!
I hope you, Trent and Evie have
a wonderful first Christmas.

Take Care!

Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Evie is just precious...and the sleep thing will get better.
Just make sure you do get some sleep - even if it is during the day. (everything else can wait!)

Again, Evie is just beautiful. I'm so happy for your family!