Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm here again!

Hey everyone!
First of all thank you for all the comments, emails, and just all of the sweet words and encouragement through my surgery recovery. It was all very greatly appreciated! I am feeling much better today, not 100% but very close!

My sweet girl is just growing like crazy! She is 5 months now and I am falling even more in love with her everyday. She is so so much fun! Right now, her big thing is feet. Hehe, she loves them. Weather it be mine, hers, or Daddy's...she loves them. It is to cute! If she gets laid down on her back, she instantly grabs those feet. I want to paint her toe nails so bad but as long as the feet go in her mouth, thats not going to happen.

One other thing that we have going on around here is the moving process. Yep, we will soon be moving to a little bit bigger home. Right now what we are in is a small two bedroom townhouse and we just need more room! Especially with Evie going to be crawling soon. Trust me, she already tries very hard! Well thats about all I've got for now! Enjoy the pictures and I'll have another update soon!


This is the feet pose!


Look at that face!


She is already outgrowing that thing..


Talking to Aunt JaneJane!

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
She is growing sooo fast..
Glad you are doing well..
YEAH... a new house.. we are hoping to put ours on the market in June.. and move also..
Keep your fingers crossed..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS