Friday, February 22, 2008

Smiley Bathtime Babe and Photo Friday!


This is how my little princess does every time she gets in the bath. Whether it be her little tub or the big tub, she just loves every second of it. I can't wait to get her in the pool this summer! With the weather we've been having, she'll probably be in it by early May. That is something we are really looking forward too!

Photo Friday...This was taken just this past weekend. She is in a onsie due to the incredible 75 degree weather that we've been having. I just love that smile :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love baths too!

Joan said...

I wish we had that weather too.

Anonymous said...

All right Olivia and Little Evie, I am SO JEALOUS of you "incredible 75 degree weather"!!! We are having yet ANOTHER ice storm as I write these words! This makes somthing like a bajillion of them so far this winter...no snow, just ice, ice, and more ice!

I'm with you guys...really looking forward to jumping in a pool while the summer sun beats down!

Can't wait to see Little Evie Rose in her swimming suit!

~Monica

Lauren said...

She is just the cutest thing :)

Jake and Taryn said...

Evie is such a doll! :) I love seeing her pictures!

Lexie said...

She's getting bigger! So cute!!!

I know how you feel! This past weekend it was 92!! Ah...Texas weather!

Linette said...

Oh..what sweet pictures! Nothing better than a good bath. :) Send some of that warm weather our way here in the Midwest. I'm soooo ready for Spring!