Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I love the way...

I love the way...

she is so snuggly in my arms after a bottle.

she smiles when I tickle her cheeks.

she lays on her Daddy's chest every evening when he gets home.

my heart is filled with nothing but love when I look into her big eyes.

she can brighten up my day no matter what the situation.

she has her Daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger.

her tiny hands fit perfectly in my palm.

she crosses her legs when she is being fed.

her Daddy insist on rocking her every night at bedtime.

she looks at me every morning when I get her up.

I get to feel the love between a Mommy and a child.

God gave her to me.

These are just a few of the billion reasons that I am so in love with my little princess. I can't explain the feelings I get sometime when I look into those big curious eyes of hers. She warms my heart every second. I am one blessed Mommy!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Aww! You are defiantly one blessed mommy for sure!! Love, love, love LOVE that picture!!!! Have a great weekend!

Nikki said...

Beautiful!
Motherhood is certainly the greatest gift...